Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Re-did a re-do and free subway art

***SOLD***
As I looked at this piece day after day I liked it but thought it needed something.  Since I don't have anything I'm ready to paint at the momement and I LOVE doing Union Jacks that's what I did.  Using AS Pure White and painters tape I painted on the flag.  I also painted a Union Jack on the pillow you see that I had laying around.  The frame on top of the dresser was a solid wooden, covered in dust frame I picked up at an estate sale.  Painted it with French Linen and highlighted with Pure White.  I went to this website and printed out the London subway art and taped it to the back of the frame!  I love free instant art. :)

**Click on photos to enlarge**













4 comments:

  1. love the union jack design on that dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I'm totally in love with grey lately, and really want to try something like this. Great job. I've nominated you for "one lovely blog" award. :)

    ReplyDelete