Sunday, March 9, 2014

Empire in Coco

I really want this one in my son's room, but he doesn't really have the space.  If it doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks though I am going to rearrange and make space!  There is a chest in my garage that he wants for his room that will go nicely with this piece so we'll see.  I painted it in Coco with his room in mind just in case.  :)  The top has been re-stained in dark walnut and sealed with General Finishes flat poly.  The casters were missing when I bought it so I added some to give it a little more height.  This piece would work well as a TV stand or a large nightstand.

(Keeping)
45"W x 24"D x 26 3/4"H





2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You know I love when a top 'can be saved'! It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! I don't know why I don't get alerted most of the time when folks leave comments!

      Delete