Monday, October 10, 2011

Goodwill dresser


This is a dresser I found at Goodwill.  I liked the size of it, but not the color.  I started by sanding down the drawers, then it sat like that for the next year.  I submitted a photo to Shauna at www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com and loved the last dresser she posted, but I could never get the look.  I bought the book Quick and Easy Paint Transformations by Annie Sloan for inspiration.  She had a dresser that I liked so I tried my best to copy it and I love the way it turned out!  This is the first piece of furniture that I used chalk paint on and I may never use anything else.  This is also my first blog post, so let me warn you I'm no professional when it comes to blogging or photography.  :)




1 comment:

  1. Great furniture painting, I'm excited to be your first follower

    ReplyDelete